Their highly skilled craftsmen are specialists in fabricating and upholstering extremely complex furniture and enhances the range that the Mobiliario Group offers
Features and benefits:
- All frames are constructed on-site, under strict supervision. Each frame is constructed from treated timber, corner blocked to ensure permanent stability and strength.
- Only the highest quality red line Elasto-webbing is used in the seating and backrest suspension systems.
- The seating filling is a combination of high-density foam and spiral crimped conjugate fibre. This ensures superb recovery and comfort on the cushions as well as preventing the filling accumulating unevenly within the cushion.
- Frames are entirely covered in high-density foam, before being upholstered.
- Each product is subjected to a stringent final inspection by one of our partners, before delivery.
- We warranty our upholstery workmanship for a period of 1 year. (Within the boarders of RSA)
- We can meet specified flame retardency requirements should this be required.
Delivery and packaging
We pride ourselves on our ability to effect delivery within specified “promised” dates and to this end our production schedules are strictly controlled. Deliveries within RSA will be effected as follows: Fabric upholstered suites +_ 4 weeks on receipt of orders (subject to fabric availability), leather upholstered, suites 4/6 weeks. Export deliveries are 4/6 weeks ex-works plus 4/6 weeks for shipping, this in effect will amount to +_ 12 weeks for shipments to arrive at the receiving port.
Each couch is individually encased in plastic (local deliveries) and corrugated cardboard + plastic for container exports. 32 x 2 division couches can be packed in a 40foot container for export.